Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome to my new blog- I'm fairly new at blogging so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will.
A lover of samplers is what I am-I started with the Loara Standish reversible Sampler (pics forthcoming) ,to others which I will display in the weeks and months to come.
I am soooo excited and nervous because there are so many expert needleworkers out there.

Right now, I am working on last year's Mary Glover Sampler SAL and have reached the one over one
wording. Now,my eyesight is such that I need light and magnifying glasses,and after spending the weekend stitching,I'm ready to start something new and give Mary Glover a bit of a rest.

So, I picked up Plum Street Samplers " Sergei"-how adorable. I love Pauline Stewart's designs -my next
one will be her new "My Brother's Keeper". I will be ordering it soon-yay!
My next start for today is from Blackbird Designs-they are such great designers-"The Christmas
Garden". Gorgeous!
Well, that's it for today. I hope we will all be friends!
I'm off to stitch!

Thank you!
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment